Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Wow!

So excited!

Everyone is so supportive.... i have only had this blog for half a day and you guys have already been so great......
My internet is shaped at home because im a total geek but i will totally click to follow some more of you great people and reply to some posts!

I will also post a pic of myself.... (nope its not a full body, i dont have the balls for that yet!) i play with a bit of photography so i can usually take quite a flattering shot. Anyway... this is me!

Hopefully when i find more confidence in this blog ill post the photos that show my TRUE size ahahah.

6 comments:

  1. I love the photo. Welcome to blog land, I am nearly four months banded and I am still learning from all the great ladies on here. You will get all the support you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, you are gorgeous! What a great photo!!! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Bandland. Cara sent us over! You are gorgeous and have the most beautiful eyes!
    I was reading thru your previous posts. I can't believe you don't eat until after 5 pm. I eat six small (snack like) meals a day.

    I was just banded May 25 in the US. Good luck on your journey and I look forward to following you. :)
    http://bandedandblogging.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo. Remember to take lots as it will let you see the changes (you don't have to post them though). Don't be camera shy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys so much!!!

    Ill try and post more photos to keep this blog exciting.

    YOUR SUPPORT IS AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete