Saturday, July 17, 2010

Highway to the dangerzone!


All i keep singing is that song in my head......

I read about some people sometimes falling into a bad way with food and thats what happened to me last night.... here it is outlined simply.

Chips and dip, chips and dip, chips and dip, chips and dip and 1 quiche and 7 m&m's and half of one weird small dessert thing at the 50th.

Silly me i went out last night hungry. Yesterday at work i had 1 large skinny cappuccino and 2 plain low fat cruskits. Then i came home from work and went for a walk to the park with the dog with a friend, came back had a coffee and that was it before i got ready and went out at 6pm.
Now i usually get my most hungry at night... i can go all day without eating pretty much but as soon as i come home all i want to do is eat :( (i think i need another fill) so by going out last night and not having anything decent to eat i snacked on horrid bad things and i felt so guilty but wow did i enjoy it..... im dangerous..... so easily it seems i could fall back into bad habbits, but its ok.... im aware of these bad habbits so im trying to shape myself into a better and healthier way of thinking.

Feeling a bit blerg... really need to look for some good recipes. Cara has given me some tips and ill have to try and give them a go...

Oh well.... hopefully ill go back to normal now and not have a slip up like that again... in all honesty i dont think it was as bad as i think it was but i still know it wasnt good and didnt help me at all.


BYOC............ im joining the fun of BYOC Woooooooooooooooooooo!

1. Because I’m going hardcore on Monday to lose my last 15 before vacation I’m curious….what’s the oddest diet you have tried? Or which ones have you tried and were any successful?
Arghhhh dieting fun..... i think the atkins was the oddest for me where all you would eat was fatty meats and thats it..... it didnt last long and it was horrible. I have had affective diets and i have had ones that fail. Im not going to sit here and tell you about one that was successful because in all honesty none of them were that effective, if they had been any good i wouldnt have probably had this surgery. I HATE DIETS.

2. Do you prefer baths or showers?
I love both! Depending on my moods..... i love a nice shower when its in a nice big shower with a huge shower head.... i love coming home and jumping in the shower and chilling myself out before the nights events.
Where as i love baths to chill..... i love running a bath with bubbles and sitting in it, reading, burning candles and incense and allowing me to have some special time for myself. I love baths but in most cases im to tall for them..... half of my hangs out because im tall and that SUCKS! Theres always something grrrrrrrr.
If i build my next house i will make sure i fit out a nice big bath that will fit my height.

3. What is your favorite breakfast food?
OMG breakfast is my favourite time of the day..... but since this surgery i havent felt comfortable eating anything, the only thing i can really stomach is a shake. I used to love special breakfasts my mum would put on which was cooked sausages, cooked egg on the bbq, jam and cream croissants, toast and bacon bacon and bacon. Oh my golly that is the best...... i would eat it all up and want more. I loved going out for breakfast and having someone cook me a nice big breaky.... i think thats something ill miss :( I need to find a new favourite meal.


4. What’s your least favorite word? I hate to sound like everyone else but i hate the C word like everyone else.... I have never said it, its horrible and tacky and when it comes out of a woman's mouth i look at them and start questioning their character. Yes i will judge you by the words that come out of your mouth!

5. Repeat question…make someone a Superstar for a day! Whose blog or comment spoke to you or stuck with you the most this week and why?
I want to make 2 SUPERSTARS for the week for me as this has been my first week on here and 2 women have been incredibly helpful and allow me to keep faith with the decision that i have recently just made.
My shout outs go to: The Dash- CAra HEr comments and posts this week have been incredibly helpful and looking at how successful and strong she has become since the surgery give me faith you can do this healthily and happily. Its very fortunate that shes a PErth girl too...hopefully we will get to meet and she can tell me about all her fun adventures over the past year being banded! Banded and blogging- Janice.... although on the otherside of the world her comments have shown concern and faith. She is so incredibly helpful and its nice knowing someone can see so much potential in me, she is working hard on trying to help me work out all this madness. Whats nice is she was recently banded too... so we are super band buddies together! Although i shout out to these 2 incredible ladies, all this week i have had comments from people are following on me here that are also so fantastic..... all you comments and help this week have made me realise im doing the right thing. I feel like i can now do this with all of your help and thats making me get a grip a little better. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment