Friday, July 23, 2010

BYOC Friday... quick my friday isnt here for much longer...

1. Let’s brag a little….what’s the best perk you’ve ever had in your job (current or past)? Any employment counts - even if you’re a stay at home mom – you have perks (and the hardest job ever in my opinion).

I guess the current perk in the role im in at the moment is pretty boring.... i kind of have flexi hours, working for my parents have made things a little easier on me, the pressure isnt there as much and they understand me incredibly.... they know if stuff is getting tough and let me chuck a 'sickie' to get my head back around things.
I can say im going to an appointment and really go have lunch with friends but in all honesty i dont really do this.... i dont really lie... i just go and do it, say what im doing and not care what they think.

2. Do you ever lie in your blog?

Im not sure.... i dont think i have, i will admit i hold things back and havent really let myself totally loose on this blog yet..... i think that my photos lie alot.... i think i take shots that make me look good when really you guys have no idea how big i actually am.... im tall so my weight is evened out over all of me but i dunno you havent seen the real me yet... but ill get there and show you kids soon enough!

3. What do you wear to bed?

Im lame... nothing special, i dont own pjs, i have this old baggy cloth dress that i have turned into pjs that in summer i wear.... and in winter its tracky pants and a jumper or t shirt... so crap. When i loose the weight i might wear cute pjs, right now i dont own pjs as i dont like any of the bigger sized ones so until i fit into cute pjs i wont bother.

4. Where do you go for advice?

Good question.... i have no idea. For band stuff my brother to another mothers sister who has her band for 3 years and is super helpful and obviously you guys.
I dont really get advice off anyone.... i usually deal with stuff on my own. My bestie who lives 2 hours away i call her alot for advice but i dont usually ask advice when its personal stuff... usually stupid stuff i ask anyone ahhaah.

5. Repeat question. Make someone a superstar without using a blog award. What comment or blog stuck with you the most this week and why?

Sandy-Lees blog named
"Sliming, Stuck and PBing, Oh My!" this was very insightful and gave me a better understanding of the who PB'ing thing.... i havent had any of these things happen to me yet but being prepared is great... even tho some of it created more questions for me im glad she posted it because it got me understand how hard this band thing can be.
THANKS SANDY... YOU ROCK!

8 comments:

  1. Keep asking questions! It's the only way you know you aren't alone. If one doesn't get answered send me an e-mail (it's on my profile). I'm rockin' away in my chair right now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice that you can work flexible hours and make time for lunch with friends or take sick days when you need them. Little things like that really make a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great answers... I love that you have flexibility in your job. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at Band Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I jumped over here from Maria's blog and thought I'd say hi! I loved reading your answers for BYOC and look forward to reading more of you blog! Come check me out at http://beingawinnerbybeingaloser.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well regardless of how you take the photos, you look very pretty...so there!! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria the pimp sent me...so excited to be a part of this exciting new journey with you! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your answer and of course agree that Sandy Lee is awesome! I can't wait to buy cute PJs too!!

    ReplyDelete