Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Negativity sucks!


Seems a lot of my posts these days have been kind of negative.... i feel bad. Although i dont have much thats positive to blog about today.

Im off work sick because last night i was up all night with one of my wisdom teeth. So this morning i could barely open my mouth and its in so much pain, im not talking to anyone because it hurts and of course there is drama at work when im not there :(

I have forgotten about my band for today... i ate some noodles i cooked last night and i had a crumpet.... meh i feel poo.

Lets pray to the tooth fairy that i dont need to get the tooth pulled, right now i just want it to just push through and calm down ahahha.

4 comments:

  1. Ouch! I am dreading the day my wisdom teeth start coming in, and I am petrified of the dentist!

    Hope you feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Hang in there, I really hope you get better fast. Sending hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are feeling so poopy. Hope tomorrow brings relief. I never got my wisdom teeth so guess I'm not very smart :-)

    Cheer up doll. Things will get better tomorrow. And if not-go get that tooth out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel your pain sister!!! My dentist just told me he wants to take all 4 of mine out in the chair... I'm not going back to him again LOL. I'm serious about that too.
    He wants to do a root canal while he is there too....

    I feel for you... Hugs and get well.

    ReplyDelete