Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Goal and gifts!

Hmmm.... im wondering whether i should set myself a goal and if i reach it i get to spoil myself..... im not sure as to what i could spoil myself with tho!? Any ideas?!

What i consumed today-

9:00am Large skim milk latte

2:00pm 2 cruskits with hummus

4:30pm 2 bites of a pear & one snow pea from my garden

6:30pm 1 cup instant mash with low fat sour cream and low fat cheese as well as a small side of peas

Hmmm so thats its so far.... I think im eating ok i have no idea whats right and wrong.

Im officially scared of solids....i keep sticking with what i know and what i know goes down.... i think its all going to be a slow process.

I love looking at everyone elses blogs who have photos.... i have been horrid and not really let anyone take full length photos of me.... ill have to do a deep search to find some. As for now im going to post a couple of photos with me and some friends.

Im the one with the red lippy if it isnt obvious ahahah.

5 comments:

  1. ohh you are my kind of girl!!
    Love the make up!
    Your friends stretchers are crazy! I don't have the guts to start stretching mine :P
    you are absolutely gorgeous by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im actually not a total fan of the tunnels but my friend who has them she suits... her crazy punk rocker boyfriend who plays in a crazy rockabilly out there band in melb suits her to a T.
    I have a colourful bunch of friends... you will probably see photos in the future... and hopefully pics of me getting smaller!

    Thanks BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rewards? Hmm..... massage, pedi or manicure, facial, clothes, shoes, holiday?

    So many great ways to treat yourself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are B E A U T I F U L!!!! WOW!!! You should come to Chicago for BOOBS. http://sisterhoodofthetravelingbandits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you look - very exotic!

    Goal pressie? Hmm.. I treated myself to an expensive handbag. That always works lol. But you will have many Non-Scale Victories along the way - treat them as mini-goals too. It works. :)

    ReplyDelete