Monday, September 20, 2010

So...

I told a boy i liked him and yet again i found out that the feelings werent the same... i probably shouldnt post this on here but i feel so silly.

I honestly sometimes think im defected.

Sorry this is a miserable post.... im at work and feel so empty and i just needed to vent.

Edit Post-

So i constantly sit here thinking.... no one gets it, where as im sure some people do but in moments like these you always feel so alone.

I want to leave work and go crawl up in a ball. I think the thing that is upsetting is that i saw that this one could have worked.... and it would have been normal and healthy.... i guess normal and healthy dont work into my world of craziness.
Life is so confusing and hurtful, i see myself getting stronger in everything in general but when it comes to love and relationships im more hopeless then the average joe.

I feel like people have watched me over the years and judged me by the fact that i have never been able to sustain a normal balanced relationship and its not because i dont want one but its because most men havent paid much attention to me as im always the 'friend' which im sure some of you guys have dealt with in the past. I know you shoudlnt care what people think but unfortunately i do care :(

5 comments:

  1. Don't be sorry for being an open, honest & beautiful person who wears her heart on her sleeve. Those are awesome qualities. You just haven't met your Prince yet. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any guy who wouldn't be interested in you must be blind, or Gay... or Both. I wouldn't worry about it, You will find your heart's match when you least expect it. I am sorry he hurt you. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're definitely not defective. Dating is sooo hard. I feel your pain there. Obviously he's not deserving of you; be sad for a couple of days, then get back on your horse and keep riding the road of fabulous-ness. "He" is out there, and you WILL find him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me so sad
    If someone as gorgeous as you can't find a man then there is no hope for the rest of us
    So guys are just jerks...even when they don't mean to be
    Keep smiling and just let it all happen in time
    Someone will come into your life when you aren't even looking

    ReplyDelete
  5. *hugs* You will find the perfect man for you who will treat you like a queen.

    ReplyDelete