Thursday, September 16, 2010

So!?!?

So riddle me this kids.... does this ever happen to you?

You feel great and have lost a bundle... but its still not enough?

Thats how i feel anyways.... i go to the shops and i know i look better, feel better and have lost a trundle but then i try things on and BAABOOOWWW fail fail nothing fits..... grrr.

I wanted to treat myself to something new and i did end up buying something but still half the other things i tried on were super sucky and showed me still how far away i was from the end result... its good but also frustating at the same time... i feel like im in limbo with my weight at the moment, its like when you cut all your hair off and you go through that phase where your hair looks horrid because its at an odd length... thats where im at :-\

1 comment:

  1. Yep been there done that. I think were alays going to feel that way no matter what. But hey you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete