Wednesday, September 1, 2010

By golly i dont seem to have the luck!

I think im getting sick.... no wait i know im getting sick.... my tongue is white and my body is sore and im super tired. I also have a super sore throat coming on which is CRAP.

I have a big day at work tomorrow so im worried i dont get worse.... i might only do half a day today and go home and rest.

I thought i would show you the lovely drink i have every morning... people at work think im a freak when they see it.
My wonderful green milkshake~
Nom nomm Nommmy
Me the other day.... my hair has been crazy good lately.. weird.

This was a photo i played around with of myself when i straightened my hair the other day... it was pretty much dead straight which doesnt happen all that often!

9 comments:

  1. And you are completely sure, that it isn't that green gloop that is making you feel ill? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, I'm sick too - hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon:)

    What is that green stuff?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. UM THAT LAST PHOTO IS SCARY AS HELL!! Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being sick is the worst. I really hope you get better soon and quick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your pics!!! Props on the cooperative hair!

    I nominated you for a blog award! http://lizandrk.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Janelle about that last pic....Not a good look at all....Very scary

    ReplyDelete
  8. The picture wasnt attempting to look good.... more so photoshop work....

    ReplyDelete