Saturday, October 2, 2010

BYOC mobbaaaddawwwggs.

1.Are you late, early or on time?
Very rarely am i not on time.....i dont like late people they frustrate me, unless they pre warn me but if they are constantly late it gives me the willies!
So im an early/on time person!

2. Name 3 things you dislike and 3 things you like:
Dislike:
Working

Going to the toilet.... its so annoying ahahah

Boys who i like who dont like me back LOL

Like:
Chocolate... oh wait have i said that before... ill say it again chocolate

Playing with my niece

Enjoying exercise and seeing myself change


3. Are you a morning or night person?
Before the surgery i was a night person, everyone knew me as the night owl but everything has changed... i now love having the energy to run around and have adventures during the day which makes me tired at night and i got to bed early ahahah i dont even go out much anymore at night.

4. What is your favorite clothes store?
Hmmm probably Morrison but i have to get skinnier to fit more of their stuff.
http://www.morrisonshop.com/
Also Witchery.
http://www.witchery.com.au/
Speaking of witchery this is what i bought just recently from there...
The white top is very baggy and floppy which is nice although it goes tight around my thighs which is kind of annoying but its ok ill shed some more fat off the thighs and the ring is actually a solid grey colour the one i bought.... this was to treat myself since i hadnt bought anything since the surgery... im sure soon enough ill take a photo to show you how it looks altogether :)

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in life and in blogland.
Hmmmmm my week.... it went pretty fast due to the public holiday. I think my week was good, productive and exciting, last weekend was great going on all the little adventures. I think things this week were pretty good other then the stupid shop ladies comment ahahha.
I have been actually finding blogland very fun, i love all your comments and how you guys are so dedicated to commenting on my page... i tell you its awesome because i dont have facebook your comments are my little fix :P

2 comments: