Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So.. What now?!










Ha! If only i knew....


Staying positive.... keeping my head above the water it seems.



I had booked in to see my surgeon but i cancelled.... i really want to give this a good hot go on my own without another fill as i suffer from getting stuck quite a bit now.

I feel the full feeling coming back again with the assistance of coffee ahahahah.


I will give myself ONE MONTH...... HERE THAT LADIES... ONE MONTH.... if you notice me on here a month later and im not reporting any changes then off to the surgeon i go.


How hard is it to get back into exercise?! I am working on it... i will get better... i got to such a stage of fitness before that it didnt feel like as much effort now im back to square one im having to push through the crappy part to feel it paying off.


The boyfriend has gained weight since we have been together.... i think he looks sexier than ever but its affecting him a lot.

We have a healthy eating plan during the week that i have outlined for both of us and he is honest if he slips up.... we also try and push eachother to exercise for 30mins each day. It hurts when he is so upset about his size.... he was a size small now he is a medium... LOL! I try to explain to him i have had weight issues my whole life so i know how hard it is but how lucky he is because he should be able to shed it relatively quickly.


So at least we are pushing eachother.... he tries... (i mean TRIES lol) to stop me from eating to much chocolate but it usually fails lol. ITS MY FLAW.


On a more fun note.... We said we loved eachother last night..... we had been going through a really rough run and i feel like this has pulled us out.

i cried when he told me... LOL LAME!

We are cute...... we went out for dinner somewhere special last night to have some fun as we had been in a rut.

Also.... so you are all aware he moved in with me 4 months into our relationship...... so its been rocky because of that but its getting a lot better.


Things are good. I just need to refocus on whats important.


I feel good journaling..... this is good for my mind too.... i need to vent and I missed this.



Ps. I still think i look pretty good.... just not as comfortable as before.... clothes are getting that tighter :-\


3 comments:

  1. You can do it, I have complete faith in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your honesty! its so hard being able to admit when things need to change! I too have gained.. 7kg since a trip to the USA in May. I am needing a fill next week and I am back on deck full steam ahead.. I want to be 15kg down by December!! Hang in there.. write your goals down! and keep blogging .. Goodluck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did you get those frames on photos? please reply me thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete