Tuesday, August 30, 2011

HELP!?!


uuRRRghhhhh!



I feel like im sending myself nutty.



I cant get control.... i miss that time when i used to exercise and actually enjoy it. My motivation is 0 and i keep trying to kick start it back into gear but im struggling.


Stupid winter is kicking me hard... i just want to sleep. The boyfriend wakes up at 4:30am every morning and for me its just putting me out of whack as i go back to sleep after he's awake at 4;30 but then when i wake up again im tired still.



I read an article on staying positive and how it keeps you healthy.... *HURRDUUURGGHH* but in saying that reading it has reinforced how i feel about everything.



Maybe i should get another fill?



I hate that i love food so much.



Look... im going insane!


You see those cupcakes..... yeah thats whats screwing me over! I BLAME THE CUPCAKES!



1 comment:

  1. You sound just like me! I can't get back into the swing of things no matter how hard I try....and deep down I wonder if I really care enough to do that. It seems to me if I REALLY wanted it, I would do it especially knowing that I know exactly what to do to lose the weight, I just don't do it. Those cupcakes look awesome!

    I hope you figure things out.

    ReplyDelete