Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sleep... where art thou?

Ok.... currently feel like death.

This is not helping anything.

Had dramas with the BF last night which i worked my titties off trying to fix as i always do.... maybe oneday ill explain my situation with him clearly and all you ladies can reassure me that he is like every other male out there.

Get this though..... we were joking around this morning... he was running late for work and decided to just to not go in (he does this often) and i said to him "arent you lucky to have such a nice easy life where you can come and go and be carefree" and he's reply was "yeah everything except for you" he thought it was hilarious... pointing out that im the only thing that makes he's life shit at the moment.
When stuff between us is so edgy and he makes me feel like the worst gf in the world, that joke right there.... was the worst thing he could have done.

I love him but its so hard sometimes.

So now.... im at work ... tired and miserable.... i hate my job more than anything at the moment so its such a struggle dealing with all this... i just dont want to be here.

Sorry this is such an unrelated post.

So unmotivated right now.


2 comments:

  1. Hey there
    I've been reading your blog for a while and its so good to see you back posting.
    Just wanted to say I know exactly how you are feeling as my partner tends to do the same thing. Guys are just so bloody different from us at communicating, and some of them really are from mars....
    This too shall pass, and things will return to 'normal'. I know. Im there now. After having NOT been for quite some time.
    Stay strong!
    Jo
    jbrown50@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds beyond immature of him to say that to you. There is a line you don't cross whether you are joking around or serious and saying stuff like that is crossing that line. You should let him know that things like that hurt you. Don't put up with too much bullshit...trust me, it will only get worse if you let someone walk on you. You have to make your place be known and your feelings known too.

    ReplyDelete